Data Centre Support Engineers (VMWare/ Windows Server)
A leading Global IT Company is seeking to engage a number of Support Engineers to work in a Data Centre environment ensuring the availability of critical data centre infrastructure through pro-active monitoring and event management. You will have an opportunity to work for a client in the mining industry.
The successful candidate will be a true technical "all rounder" in the VMWAre/ Windows Server space forming part of a technology team of experts running an operations centre resolving critical incident to closure.
- Rapidly troubleshoot and solve complex technology problems to restore production system availability in a structured, timeous manner.
- Manage and execute infrastructure Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery (DR) processes when required.
- Review root cause of incidents and work with appropriate teams to ensure continuous improvement of the technology environment.
- Apply effective risk controls to identify potential threats and minimize or remove a service impacts.
- Maintain and analyse metrics to identify trends, capacity forecasting and planning inputs
- Manage technical operations with adherence to strict SLAs for Availability, Incident and Problem resolution.
- Ensure service management processes are applied properly and consistently.
Strong, recent commercial experience in the provision of data centre operation services and expertise to enterprise clients is required, specifically:
- VMWare operations
- Windows Server operations (preferably Microsoft Windows Server 2012)
- Storage technology operations (preferably EMC technologies - Data Domain, VNX, Isilon).
- Resolution of major incidents
- Monitoring critical infrastructure
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Lisa Williams
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- TPService Now Developer/AdministratorQLD
- TPJunior Network EngineerQLD
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- TPOracle DeveloperACT
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTAWS AdministratorNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerOther
- CCCommunications AnalystVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperQLD
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- TPSenior Network EngineerQLD
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Node.js DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork SpecialistACT
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- CCCloud Network EngineerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectWA