About the Role
A large financial organisation is looking for a Solution Designer to come on board and work across a number of exciting projects which are currently happening. In this role you will be delivering specialist technical advice, expertise to support delivery of technology based services incorporating design, development, delivery and maintenance of technological solutions to meet business needs, including security firewalls, proxy, IPS and cryptographic devices.
This includes defining technical designs, solutions and roadmaps for multiple complex technology systems, and to provide support, guidance and direction for more junior team members.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Lead design and planning related services to support, guide and assure the design of complex technical solutions and provide technical input to design specifications that meet business requirements and are in line with agreed strategies and directions, and security risk appetite
- Maintain an understanding of technology changes and developments, contribute to project related activities and meetings to support delivery of project objectives and scope, provide consultative guidance on their execution, and assist with the coordination of technical/testing team members to ensure timely specification, testing, and implementation of quality systems
- Lead advanced problem diagnosis and use technical expertise to develop options and solutions to specific problems that are technical in nature, related to longer term or strategic issues, or complex technology changes proposed, and coordinate resolution with vendors and partners
- Use technical expertise to develop options, solutions and technology patterns to specific problems that are technical in nature, to support the technology service quality, resilience and effectiveness
- Provide coaching and guidance to technical specialists to support their competency development and ensure their effective contribution to team objectives
- Key technical skills required include Checkpoint Firewall, F5 - LTM, APM, Networking, Venafi, Algosec, application server infrastructure integration, Symantec DLP.
- Analysis and security design experience on complex projects
- Proven security design and implementation experience, including formal documentation of build, support and operational processes
- Highly developed awareness of best practice in the specific area of technical expertise
- Thorough understanding of risk management concepts, exposure to operational and technical risk assessments
- Ability to rapidly learn new concepts and to think outside the square
- Experience across the software development life-cycle, including high-level estimation and business case development
- Systems integration experience in complex legacy environments involving mainframe transaction processing, web delivery, message integration and data warehousing components
- Working within and contributing towards Enterprise Architecture guidelines and standards
- Development and deployment experience on more than one platform
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field with professional experience in a related area
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science would be highly favourable
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Kate Weston
Featuring a high capacity ink tank system, that completely removes the need for cartridges - it comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Microsoft: Windows 10's installation time will be short enough for your lunch break
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Supply Chain / LogisiticsVIC
- CCAutomation Test Engineer - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- TPProject Manager - SEQQLD
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTHelpDesk Support TechnicianOther
- FTDigital Business AnalystOther
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSalesforce/CRM Product Owner (CSPO)Other
- FTAdministration AssistantOther
- FTDRM DeveloperOther
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- FTOBIEE DeveloperACT
- FTJava AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTStorage & Backup EngineerOther
- FTWeb Developer - HTML / CSS / SASSOther
- FTBusiness Analyst (Infrastructure/ Office Relocation)Other