Change and Communication Leaders
These roles will see you join a team who are changing the way the client will operate and deliver on their projects. It is sponsored by the CEO and will see you become an early contributor to some signifcant change introducing New Ways of Working.
What are we looking for?
We are searching high and low for people with Change and Communications capability. This will be at all levels - Leaders, Senior and Analyst applications welcome. We need:
- Change Managers
- Change and Communications professionals
- Communications professionals
- Create & manage transformation-wide change plan
- Risk management
- Develop change strategy
- Manage key corporate stakeholders
- Support / Lead change in large complex organisation
- Define vision
- Communication activity hub
- Develop & drive communications
- Provide expert advice on issues and PR matters
- Develop & manage strategic Communications Programs
- Plans & implements programs to build staff engagement
- Agile methodology
- Transformational Change
- Moved organisation to agile way of working
- Ability to accelerate outcomes
- Work with ambiguity
- Not afraid to fail/ experimental
- Influencing skills
- Coaching focus
- Hold others to account
Apply Now with your CV in word format
ONLY CONSIDERING PEOPLE WITH AUSTRALIAN WORK RIGHTS
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Megan Luttrell
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Microsoft: Windows 10's installation time will be short enough for your lunch break
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Supply Chain / LogisiticsVIC
- CCAutomation Test Engineer - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- TPProject Manager - SEQQLD
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTHelpDesk Support TechnicianOther
- FTDigital Business AnalystOther
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSalesforce/CRM Product Owner (CSPO)Other
- FTAdministration AssistantOther
- FTDRM DeveloperOther
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- FTOBIEE DeveloperACT
- FTJava AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTStorage & Backup EngineerOther
- FTWeb Developer - HTML / CSS / SASSOther
- FTBusiness Analyst (Infrastructure/ Office Relocation)Other