Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Operational Readiness Expert
Are you an experiences Operations specialist who is ready to go the extra mile to get things done?
An exciting 12 month contract opportunity exists with a Tier 1 organisation for an Operations Readiness Specialist to manage the successful launch of solutions.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Represent Engineering and bring together all the necessary elements to deliver an optimal, secure, reliable and brilliant service assurance experience.
- Engage Service Manager, Security and Engineering stakeholders early and drive delivery to ensure a seamless and timely transition of solutions into service and minimize uncertainties to the business by mitigating and/or documenting known issues.
- Work collaboratively with the relevant Project Manager in developing the operational aspects of the project plan and delivery schedule, considering breadth of KPI's.
- Assemble, engage and lead a cross team of subject matter experts from impacted lines of business.
- Identify and present tailored and unambiguous operational requirements based on project scope and deliverables that will ensure engineering & operations' ability to deliver a superior and secure customer assurance experience following project launch.
- Manage the timely endorsement of the projects operational impacts, deliverables and outcomes
- Maximize skills, knowledge and experiences to meet business expectations by proactively facilitating resolution of operational issues.
The following attributes will contribute to your success in this role:
- Experience working across various teams and managing key stakeholders
- Experience across networks and IT
- Proven delivery experience across all aspects, project experience, engineering and operations
- Experience managing project issues and risks
- ITIL Certification required.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ferid Klancevic on 03 86804206. Please quote our job reference number: 200175975.
Reference Number: 200175975_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Fetch TV and Netflix Expand Partnership
- D-Link launches range extenders with whole home Wi-Fi
- Fetch TV launch new BBC Living channel
- QNAP gears up with affordable new switches
- Everything you need to know about 5G
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSoftware ArchitectQLD
- CCCommunication OfficerNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystWA
- CCDB2 SpecialistACT
- CCApplication Support Developer - .Net & SQLWA
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTConsulting Java DeveloperQLD
- TPDigital Business Analyst (Senior)WA
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- FTService Management LeadOther
- TPSecurity and Risk ManagerVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- TPSecurity Analyst/AdvisorWA
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTSenior ETL DeveloperOther
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther