As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
- Office Coordinator
- 4 Months Contract
- Melbourne CBD
Our client is looking for an organised and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
The goal is to ensure that office operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organization.
This role will report to the Office Management Lead and all escalation will be done through them.
Key Skills/ Responsibilities:
- Ensure building safety and security (regular floor walks)
- Single POC for all SEO staff for building / office related issues
- Resolve building / office related issues; where appropriate coordinate contractors/tradespersons
- Plan and support office reshuffles and relocations
- Single POC for all contractors/tradespersons /building manager
- Issue building access passes to new staff and staff who have misplaced passes
- Issue lockers and replace keys when required
- POC for adhoc stationery requests outside of supplied core list items
- Ensure floor occupancy is aligned to Australian standards
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail requirements
- Ensure all registers are kept up to date including site issue log
- Communications to staff in the building via various communication channels (email, Facebook for Work, signage around the office.)
- Maintain documentation of manuals and office guides
- Ensure communal areas - kitchens, printer/stationery rooms and bathrooms are up to standard
- Support the office management lead with any escalations and office initiatives
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Niti Gaur
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Fetch TV and Netflix Expand Partnership
- D-Link launches range extenders with whole home Wi-Fi
- Fetch TV launch new BBC Living channel
- QNAP gears up with affordable new switches
- Everything you need to know about 5G
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTUnified Endpoint Management Systems AnalystOther
- CCDevOps Engineer - Cloud - GovernmentVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSenior Application Developer - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior BA ( Squad BA)Other
- CCBusiness Intelligence Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTProject Admin / Co-ordinatorOther
- FTNetwork Operator - Order Support CentreOther
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- TPPMO AnalystVIC
- FTHybris ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Support EngineerNSW
- CCSAP DevelopersNSW
- FTSenior SQL Server Infrastructure Engineer/DBAOther
- FTPronto Systems Support SpecialistVIC
- FTHFC EngineerOther
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - PermanentOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP ABAP (CRM)/ UI5 DevelopersOther