Why virtualise your NAS environment?
IT Program Manager
Our client is a leader within their Industry, they pride themselves on operating a very people orientated office and their delivery to their customer. Due to a huge technology uplift including a large digital theme we require a IT Program Manager to join the team.
The responsibilities are around delivering multiple concurrent projects relating to technology and digital uplift. These include:
- Program/Project set up and reporting
- Risk and Issue management
- Driving delivery team
- Driving an Agile methodology
- Onboarding and aligning business stakeholders
- Reporting to C level and executives
- Business Change Management
- Managing Vendors and onboarding
The environment is moving towards a more agile approach with Agile coaches, there is a large digital these and multiple vendors on board. The scene is set for a fantastic program of work.
This is genuinely a very exciting program - we need a confident Program Manager that is excited by the challenges of a technology/digital uplift program.
For further information please contact Evan Xeres on t: 8080 7282 or e: email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Evan Xeres
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTL&D ConsultantOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- FTProduct Managers- Devices, End User Computing, Citrix, VDIOther
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTData Warehouse Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Transition Manager (Permanent)Other
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Manager-SCADANSW
- TPProject Manager - ICT Infrastructure - SecurityQLD
- FTSenior Project MangerOther
- FTFull stack .NET Developer (Angular.js, Durandal.js, Node.js)QLD
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Cost ModellerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User Computing - MobilityOther
- CCUnix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSAP TestersSA
- FTAV Support Team LeaderOther
- FTDesktop Engineer (Windows 10)Other
- FTSecurity, Risk and Compliance LeaderQLD