Network Security Engineer
- $$ Attractive Remuneration $$
- Great office location
** 12 MONTH CONTRACT TO PERM ** Built on the foundations of engineering excellence, this client is beginning a phase of growth
Built on the foundations of engineering excellence, this client is beginning a phase of growth and has created an opportunity for an experienced Network Security Engineer, providing a positive culture that encourages growth and innovation.
Located close to the CBD in the Port Melbourne HQ, this client is very customer centric and will welcome you into a flexible and dynamic environment with client sites all over Melbourne.
You will specialise in Core Network and Application Security technologies to provide comprehensive support for wide range of clients with maximum results. You will be collaborative and a team player to work in an Agile environment to manage your priorities and time effectively.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Palo Alto Firewall products
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Ideally having showcased leadership qualities mentoring junior engineers
- Customer facing experience with the ability to understand business and technical requirements
- Cisco Route/Switch technologies(Cisco 2K/6K/7K routers, Nexus 2K/5K/9K & Cisco switch 2K/3K/4K)
- Cisco security products (including SRX, ASA, ISE)
- Commercial network monitoring/analysis tools (such as Solarwinds, NetFlow, Nagios, Wireshark, NetScout, etc).
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200175232.
Reference Number: 200175232_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Digital Frontend Developer, UX & Web TechnologyOther
- CCPrincipal Project Manager - ieMR ImplementationVIC
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- FTSAP Functional AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPService Now Developer/AdministratorQLD
- CCAPI Application EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCPackager / Packager TesterNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTData AnalyticsSA
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTSystems Administrator- Trim / EDRMSOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTChange Manager - Gosford, NSW Central CoastNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Supply Chain / LogisiticsVIC
- FTContinuous Improvement - Lean ConsultantOther
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!SA
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTDatabase Systems Specialist - AzureOther