Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Junior Project Manager
- Competitive $$$ on offer
- ** Work / Life Balance **
- !! ASAP Start !!
!! INITIAL 6 MONTH CONTRACT !! ** Work closely with the Senior Project Manager to manage the IT Project Delivery team **
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client has initiated a massive transformation across the board to improve the brand, people and stores across Australia.
This highly respected and renowned Australian retail organisation has an exciting, newly created Junior Project Manager opportunity for a pro-active, self-starter with a passion for Project Management to work under the guidance of a Senior Project Manager.
Located close to Melbourne's CBD, the Head Office will provide for the successful candidate a dynamic space and professional culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Contracting for an initial 6 months, you will join the IT Project Delivery team to identify and manage the project technical team's tasks.
- Deliver a complex solution into the IT BAU environment
- Work with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and track the project plan for delivery of migration and integration components
- Manage suppliers external to the team in delivery of system updates to support migration and integration
- Support all phases of the project life-cycle
- Facilitating a Solution Development Team through Agile sprints as a Scrum master
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in supporting a large program with multiple stakeholders
- Proven record of successful delivery of major projects preferably in the retail industry
- Experience of Agile methodology
- Ability to multi-task and manage to tight timeframes
- High Level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
*** For immediate consideration, please send your CV in WORD format ***
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200175920.
Reference Number: 200175920_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTL&D ConsultantOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- FTProduct Managers- Devices, End User Computing, Citrix, VDIOther
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTData Warehouse Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Transition Manager (Permanent)Other
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Manager-SCADANSW
- TPProject Manager - ICT Infrastructure - SecurityQLD
- FTSenior Project MangerOther
- FTFull stack .NET Developer (Angular.js, Durandal.js, Node.js)QLD
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Cost ModellerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User Computing - MobilityOther
- CCUnix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSAP TestersSA
- FTAV Support Team LeaderOther
- FTDesktop Engineer (Windows 10)Other
- FTSecurity, Risk and Compliance LeaderQLD