Production Support Analyst
Working within a tech support department, the roles will be responsible for providing level 1 and 2 support for internal end users on varied hardware and software platforms (namely Windows OS, MS Office and proprietary applications) and tracking these via an internal ticket management tool (like Service Now, HPSM or Remedy). Additionally, the role will be responsible for command scripting and working with mainframe technologies.
The team works a rotating roster involving some work outside of normal operating hours. For this reason, a willingness to work nights is imperative as is the attitude of being a team player. The successful applicant will also need access to their own vehicle and a full license.
In order to be considered for the role you must have:
- 2-4 years' experience working in a similar IT Support/Service Desk/Desktop Support position.
- Experience providing technical support on Windows Server, OS (7 and 10) and the MS Office Suite (Microsoft certifications would be beneficial).
- Bash or shell scripting skills.
- Proven experience with ticket management tools like Service Now, HPSM or Remedy
- ITIL certifications or at least proven experience working within structured ITIL environments.
- Strong communication skills with a team player's attitude.
For further information please APPLY NOW via the link below or call Aine on (02) 9409 4817 for a confidential discussion
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Aine Grimes
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- 3SIXT Studio True Wireless Earbuds: Budget Buds
- Windows Server 19 embraces hybrid cloud, hyperconverged data centers, Linux
- SAP settles licensing dispute with AB InBev
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- How to delete, disable, or limit your Facebook account
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - IT ArchitectVIC
- FTSystems EngineerVIC
- FTPrincipal Solutions Architect - Big Data and AnalyticsOther
- FTSAS Senior DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTProject Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- TPSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- CCData Analyst =QLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange & Release ManagerOther
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerSA
- FTSenior Full Stack Developer - Blue Chip CompanyOther
- TPSenior C++ DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- FTProject Manager ? Cyber SecurityQLD
- FTService ManagementOther
- FTProcess Specialist - $700 per dayOther