Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- Organisational Transformation Change Program
- Looking For Strong Government Experience
Currently looking for a Change Analyst for a wide program of work, Communication & Change, Organisational Change, Stakeholder Engagement, Training
We are currently looking to engage a Change Analyst who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organisation.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for supporting new numeracy and literacy projects, which have a significant impact on a wide audience within NSW.
Reporting to the Senior Change Manager, the Change Analyst will work collaboratively with both program teams in delivering effective change management to support impacted stakeholders.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with government expertise, someone who has not just worked on within a large organisation but as worked across a number of units within the organisation.
- Support the Senior Change Manager and project teams in delivering effective organisational change management that facilitates sustainable change
- Assist in the development of change strategies and supporting plans (i.e. stakeholder engagement, communication, training etc.) to ensure stakeholders are fully consulted and involved in the change
- Assist and support with the execution of change, communication and engagement activities
- Conduct stakeholder analysis, change impact assessment and change readiness assessments
- Co-ordinate and support stakeholder engagement activities (venue bookings, invites, emails, phone & email queries)
- Support the design, development and delivery of communications
- Develop artefacts to support stakeholder communications and training, e.g. briefing presentations, factsheet, project resources etc.)
- Assist with identifying and logging change related risks and managing mitigation strategies
- Assist with training needs analysis and planning of training activities
- 2 + years' experience in change management in a large or complex environment.
- Sound knowledge and practical experience in working with change management tools and methodologies.
- Experience in developing and delivering engagement activities for large and multiple stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to engage, build and maintaining effective relationships with a range of stakeholders and teams
- Strong self-starter and able to work autonomously
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to analyse and interpret information, deal with challenges and achieve focused solutions.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise competing demands and achieve results within tight timeframes.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team environment as well as individually.
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200175666.
Reference Number: 200175666_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTMultiple Solution Architect PositionsACT
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior API/Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- CCUNIX AdministratorACT
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Co-ordinatorNSW
- TPUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Big DataOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTC++/Python DeveloperVIC
- TPSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- TPProject Manager - Dynamics CRMQLD
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCChange Manager - Australian TelcoVIC