As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
- Work on a Salesforce project
- Great team culture and work/life balance
- Immediate starts available
Join a forward-thinking and innovation-focused business on Macquarie park! 6-month contract with a view to extend
We are currently looking for a Solution Architect to join an innovative organisation in Macquarie Park. This is a contract opportunity with a view to starting immediately.
You will be joining a collaborative, agile environment where skills, attitude and cultural fit are all important. The ability to think entrepreneurial within an organisation, to drive change whilst keeping your eye on the end customer is the key.
You will be responsible for the development of the technology solutions and be mapping the business requirements to system/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future IT capability
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximise the return on technology investment
- Define and design technology solutions to assist the business in meeting their business objectives
- Develop, test and implement technology solutions and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed timeframes
- Work with stakeholders to specify, design and select information systems that deliver great value
- 3+ years of experience as a Solution Architect working on CRM projects
- Experience in undertaking complex projects and providing solution design services that align with business requirements
- Energy and drive, someone who can demonstrate leading-edge designs that pushes corporate boundaries.
- A record of successful selection of appropriate design standards, methods and tools, and ensures they are applied effectively.
- Prior experience in the preparation of technical plans to ensure that appropriate technical resources are made available.
- Ability to provide advice on technical aspects of system development and integration and ensures that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF or the equivalent
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or enterprise level CRM implementations
- AWS certification
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ozzi Fauzy on 02 9464 5685. Please quote our job reference number: 200176028.
Reference Number: 200176028_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTL&D ConsultantOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- FTProduct Managers- Devices, End User Computing, Citrix, VDIOther
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTData Warehouse Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Transition Manager (Permanent)Other
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Manager-SCADANSW
- TPProject Manager - ICT Infrastructure - SecurityQLD
- FTSenior Project MangerOther
- FTFull stack .NET Developer (Angular.js, Durandal.js, Node.js)QLD
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Cost ModellerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User Computing - MobilityOther
- CCUnix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSAP TestersSA
- FTAV Support Team LeaderOther
- FTDesktop Engineer (Windows 10)Other
- FTSecurity, Risk and Compliance LeaderQLD