Test Analyst - Sitecore
- Sydney CBD Location
- 6 Month Contract w/ High Likelihood of Extension
- Must have Sitecore Testing experience to be considered
Seeking an experienced Sitecore Test Analyst for a 6-month contract with strong possibility of extension to work in the Sydney CBD.
Seeking an experienced Sitecore Test Analyst for a 6-month contract with strong possibility of extension to work in the Sydney CBD. You will work with the latest Sitecore CMS in addition to ensuring websites are up to the best standards.
- Testing applications in both web/mobile
- Testing Sitecore 8.0 and above including the latest which is Sitecore 9
- Testing Sitecore xDB, xConnect and Forms modules
- Testing against AA accessibility requirements
- Creating and managing manual test scripts
- Creating and managing automated scripts
- Participating in all stages of projects/releases including requirements analysis, estimation, design reviews, system testing, UAT and PVT.
- Participating in all aspects of planning, reviewing, writing, updating, maintaining test plans and test cases
- Documenting defects in JIRA and providing feedback to support agile development.
- Working closely with developers, digital teams and project managers
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years of strong hands on experience with end to end testing of Digital projects - web and mobile
- Cross browser testing
- 6+ months of testing experience in Sitecore CMS
- Worked in cross functional Agile teams
As a Sitecore tester, you will be expected to have testing experience in:
- Content Editor, Experience Editor and Media Library
- Publishing and Workflows
- Item and branch templates, standard values, layouts and presentation settings
- Security editor and access viewer
Please note, applicants must have Australian work rights in order to be considered for this role and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 9464 5571. Please quote our job reference number: 200176005.
Reference Number: 200176005_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Featuring a high capacity ink tank system, that completely removes the need for cartridges - it comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- 3SIXT Studio True Wireless Earbuds: Budget Buds
- Windows Server 19 embraces hybrid cloud, hyperconverged data centers, Linux
- SAP settles licensing dispute with AB InBev
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- How to delete, disable, or limit your Facebook account
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - IT ArchitectVIC
- FTSystems EngineerVIC
- FTPrincipal Solutions Architect - Big Data and AnalyticsOther
- FTSAS Senior DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTProject Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- TPSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- CCData Analyst =QLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange & Release ManagerOther
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerSA
- FTSenior Full Stack Developer - Blue Chip CompanyOther
- TPSenior C++ DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- FTProject Manager ? Cyber SecurityQLD
- FTService ManagementOther
- FTProcess Specialist - $700 per dayOther