Technical Project Manager - Banking
- CBD location
- AWS and PEGA skills essential
- 6 month contract
Tech PM need for an Automation Program. Must be an experienced Release Manager with a corporate or large enterprise consulting background
Are you an experienced Technical Project Manager who has a strong background in consulting in a large corporate background? I have an opportunity to join a large financial institute for a 6 month contract as a strong leader within a Workflow Automation Program. You will be responsible for working across multiple department while establishing comprehensive delivery and deployment plans for AWS and PEGA platforms
A snapshot of your day;
- Influence and provide direction for all stakeholders involved in the delivery of AWS and PEGA platforms
- Maintain regular communication with Stakeholders
- Complete Security Control Assessments
- Provide a Program Delivery Strategy and Plan
- Establish a Delivery and Deployment Plan for AWS and PEGA Platforms
- Banking/Finance background essential
- Worked in large Corporate environment
- Agile Delivery Methodology
- AWS skills essential
- PEGA skills essential
- Project Management certifications desirable
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bhrett Brockley on 03 8680 4321. Please quote our job reference number: 200175999.
Reference Number: 200175999_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Microsoft: Windows 10's installation time will be short enough for your lunch break
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Supply Chain / LogisiticsVIC
- CCAutomation Test Engineer - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- TPProject Manager - SEQQLD
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTHelpDesk Support TechnicianOther
- FTDigital Business AnalystOther
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSalesforce/CRM Product Owner (CSPO)Other
- FTAdministration AssistantOther
- FTDRM DeveloperOther
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- FTOBIEE DeveloperACT
- FTJava AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTStorage & Backup EngineerOther
- FTWeb Developer - HTML / CSS / SASSOther
- FTBusiness Analyst (Infrastructure/ Office Relocation)Other