- 6 month contract + 12 month extension
- Melbourne CBD
- Australian Citizens only need apply! - Baseline clearance preferred
Oracle EBS R12 developer wanted | large well known organisation | Melb CBD | Aus Citizens only!
This complex, large, well-known organisation in Melbourne CBD is seeking an experienced Oracle Developer to join their team in an Agile environment.
AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP IS A MUST FOR THIS POSITION
- To work with existing technical and business staff to enhance functionality and address identified issues across organisations implementation of Oracle E-Business Suite (v12.2.7 running on 12c back end).
- Design and develop interfaces, customisations, workflows and extensions.
- Report within the Oracle Application Framework by using tools such as Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Forms Personalization, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Developer Suite for Forms and Reports, XML and/or Oracle BI Publisher.
- Work with other developers to pass on knowledge of changes made.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience and advanced knowledge of Oracle EBS R12 environment. Similar experience in developing Java based solutions
- Oracle Applications Framework
- Oracle EBS R12 Modules
- Oracle PL/SQL Package/Procedure based development for custom applications
- OO programming in Java (JBOSS stack) and/or JDeveloper
- Unix scripting
- Oracle EBS flex fields, workflow, setup and profile options
- Sound understanding of the Oracle EBS 12.2.7 data model, ability to define
- Strong communication skills and good judgement.
- Able to take the initiative to communicate with business areas and other technical staff and to document decisions made. A strong track record of delivery.
Please note Australian Citizens need only apply.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200175963.
Reference Number: 200175963_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCData Engineer (Java / Scala / Agile) - Government - Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD
- FTPrincipal Solution Architect ? Healthcare InfrastructureQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User ComputingOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTOpenEdge DeveloperOther
- CCOffice 365 Solution DesignerQLD
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTIT Program ManagerOther
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - OFM ImplementationOther
- FTSenior Security SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- CCIntegration Developer - Port MacquarieQLD
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPBI AnalystNSW
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTLead Agile BAOther
- TPEnterprise/Service Architect - Service Management ExperienceQLD
- FTArchitect - ServiceNowOther