Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Talend Integration Developer
- LAFHA can be claimed
- Port Macquarie Location
- 6-12 Month Contract + longer term extensions
Integration Developer with strong ETL (Talend) skills needed for a new requirement in beautiful Port Macquarie in the NSW North Coast!
A large Australian organisation is looking for an experienced Integration Developer to be an integral member of a core team focusing on utilising Talend as an ETL platform. This is an initial 6-month contract with the option to extend much longer-term contracts based in Port Macquarie, NSW.
To be considered for the role you will have a mix of the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience with ETL/ELT Processing with ideally at least 1-2 years of hands-on experience in Talend Integration stack (Talend Integration Cloud/Data Integration/Big Data)
- Strong experience with Java and associated tools and frameworks - e.g. Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- ETL design and development capabilities including:
- Sound knowledge in ETL concepts & fundamentals
- Strong experience using Talend Administration Centre / Talend Integration Cloud
- Experience or sound knowledge of enabling/utilizing Talend CI/CD capabilities
- Strong knowledge in data acquisitions, data transformation and data models
- Unit testing of ETL solutions developed
- Understanding of Microservice architecture, RESTful API & SOAP
- Exposure to cloud technologies - AWS, Azure etc
- Exposure to the big data technology stack
- Experience with any other middleware tools like(TIBCO, MuleSoft, etc.) - would be an advantage
- Agile mindset and experience working with agile delivery frameworks e.g. scrum
The role comes with the option of Living Away From Home Allowance. LAFHA can be claimed as a tax deduction for incurring extra accommodation costs if you are operating through your own PTY Company. If you elect to go through a payrolling company then tax is calculated and deducted, the allowance is added back in before payment.
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in Australia and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 9464 5571. Please quote our job reference number: 200175965.
Reference Number: 200175965_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTMultiple Solution Architect PositionsACT
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior API/Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- CCUNIX AdministratorACT
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Co-ordinatorNSW
- TPUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Big DataOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTC++/Python DeveloperVIC
- TPSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- TPProject Manager - Dynamics CRMQLD
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCChange Manager - Australian TelcoVIC