- 2 months contract + extensions
- Immediate start
- National Corporation
A global consultancy has a a great opportunity for an Implementation Engineer to join them on their current Riverbed upgrade project.
We have a fantastic opportunity with one of our biggest clients who is currently in market looking for Level 3 Implementation Engineer to join their team. It's an initial 2 month contract with like-hood of getting extended.
Our client is looking for someone with a broad technical background and ability to implement the design for Riverbed upgrade (virtual and physical appliances).
To secure this contract role you should have:
- past experience of Riverbed upgrade across multiple locations
- good stakeholder and technical management skills and
- be ready to travel to Pilbara or Remote sites on short notice to complete the project within schedule, budget and with all the best practices incorporated in the form of refined configs.
You should also be able to demonstrate experience documenting and preparing low level config designs and handing them over to support.
Contact Nik on 08 6151 1702 or apply now.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nik Stojanov on 08 61511702. Please quote our job reference number: 200175991.
Reference Number: 200175991_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTHybris ArchitectOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationOther
- CCPega Developer / Consultant - Contract - IT ServicesNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / Junior Change AnalystOther
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- CCHealth & Safety Project OfficerNSW
- CCFront End Developer, North Sydney, UI knowledge, ReactJS, Adobe ManagementNSW
- FTRelease ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- TPProject Manager - SEQQLD
- FTStorage & Backup EngineerOther
- FTOracle Developer (PL/SQL)SA
- FTSalesforce Consultant - SMEVIC
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!NSW
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectWA
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerOther
- FTLead Java DeveloperOther