Data Insights Consultant - CBD work location
Would you like to be a Data Insights Consultant for a large ASX listed company? This role sits within an expanding, highly innovative data team who are committed to developing a leading analytics ecosystem for their business.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and articulate Data professional with hands-on knowledge of generating insights, customer behavioural analysis and predictive models.
- Work closely with business units to provide insights about customer base to support business cases and key strategic initiatives
- Develop and deliver advanced analytics campaigns, targeting and post implementation reviews
- Devise and implement customer behavioural analysis, predictive models and trigger detection techniques
- Identifying enhancements that can help improve the quality, breadth and depth of customer data environment
- Strong experience in SQL Server stack, Azure/AWS and R/Python
- Experience with a range of databases including direct marketing
- Development and deployment of predictive models
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Power BI and Cloud experience is highly regarded
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Cristian Cancino
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- How to delete, disable, or limit your Facebook account
- IBM wants to open up the deep learning expertise bottleneck
- Monoprice slashes $80 off the Xbox One X on Sea of Thieves launch day
- Is your VPN secure? How to check for leaks
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- TPSenior C++ DeveloperNSW
- CCMicrosoft Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSystems EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSolutions Team LeadQLD
- FTFrontend Developer/Digital DesignerNSW
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTSAP ABAP (CRM)/ UI5 DevelopersOther
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystsVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Network Engineer - JuniperWA
- FTFull Stack Developer - NodeJSQLD
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- TPPMO AnalystACT
- FTSolution Designer/Architect - Java IntegrationOther
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!NSW
- CCApplication Support Developer - .Net & SQLWA
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- TPJunior Network EngineerQLD
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther