So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Cyber Security Solution Architect
Do you want to shape our clients' security strategy and weave security into all aspects of their business?
About this role
You will build the bridge between the theoretical and practical in order to protect our client's digital assets.
You will be responsible for proposing and leading cyber strategy, architecture and transformation programs in our clients' environments. We will help you grow and develop your security skills and invest in you as a future leader as you demonstrate the attributes to succeed.
We are seeking professionals with the following experience:
* Defining the security controls to deploy for cloud implementations and migrations
* Defining the security solution architecture that supports the risk appetite of each client
* Interpreting business and regulatory requirements to create a clear set of security requirements
* Knowledge of NIST standards and frameworks, along with ISO27001, PCI-DSS, COBIT, APRA 234, ISM etc.
* Designing, deploying and troubleshooting operating system and infrastructure technologies, including Windows, Linux and cloud platforms
* Cyber solution scoping/business case development, solution architecture and deployment within a large-scale organisation (i.e. more than 10,000 users).
* Business analysis, stakeholder engagement, root cause analysis, data flow mapping and cyber risk assessment.
* Providing insights based on experience and recommending actions.
We also expect to see a range of general skills such as:
* Exceptional communication skills
* Mentoring and developing junior team members
* Strong leadership, project and team-building skills across multiple departments
* Identifying risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects
* Broad knowledge of cyber solutions and vendor landscape including their strengths/weaknesses to mitigate specific cyber risks.
* Relevant cyber strategy development and program management.
* Navigate clients' challenges and highlight risks and their solutions
* Global awareness across privacy and data protection.
Some or all of the following certifications;
* Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture (SABSA)
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect
* A Master's degree in an IT or Security
Demonstrable design and deployment of cyber solutions within cloud environments. Experience in one or more or more off the following areas would be desirable;
* AWS Cloud
* Large scale IT environments
* API and microservices
* Devops and how to secure the devops cycle
* Scripting or programming knowledge is desirable
* Securing operational technology (OT)
* Detective cyber controls such as SIEM and behavioural analytics
it, consulting,financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Come and work for the best in the industry. Do you have what it takes? Click the "apply" button now!
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Meg Geronimo
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTL&D ConsultantOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- FTProduct Managers- Devices, End User Computing, Citrix, VDIOther
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTData Warehouse Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Transition Manager (Permanent)Other
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Manager-SCADANSW
- TPProject Manager - ICT Infrastructure - SecurityQLD
- FTSenior Project MangerOther
- FTFull stack .NET Developer (Angular.js, Durandal.js, Node.js)QLD
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Cost ModellerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User Computing - MobilityOther
- CCUnix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSAP TestersSA
- FTAV Support Team LeaderOther
- FTDesktop Engineer (Windows 10)Other
- FTSecurity, Risk and Compliance LeaderQLD