A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Lead/Senior DevOps Engineer
We are currently looking for a Lead/Senior DevOps Engineer for an outstanding career opportunity with one of Australia's largest and most respected Financial Services Organisations. Based in Sydney CBD, we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to work within the Mobile DevOps Engineering team.
Ideally, you will have proven technical experience in:
- Configuring and Maintaining services including Atlassian Bitbucket, JIRA, Bamboo, HP Fortify, Nexus, Artifactory, HockeyApp, SonarQube, Fastlane, Gradle, Django, Docker
- Working with Infrastructure teams to ensure Scalability of services
- Collaborating with Development Leads and Delivery teams to establish build templates and delivery mechanisms to support UAT and beta testing of apps
- Establishing best practice CI/CD standards including surfacing build dashboards, gated branches in source control, automated testing strategies, and automated deployment
- Maintaining key deployment infrastructure including Linux and OSX provisioning, virtualisation, and mobile device management
- Windows Server, Linux and OSX admin skills including scripting
- Creating build jobs and scripting builds
- Mobile devices, connectivity, wifi to establish test/provisioning infrastructure
Only Applicants with the legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Stephanie Zuniga-Maher
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTMultiple Solution Architect PositionsACT
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior API/Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- CCUNIX AdministratorACT
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Co-ordinatorNSW
- TPUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Big DataOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTC++/Python DeveloperVIC
- TPSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- TPProject Manager - Dynamics CRMQLD
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCChange Manager - Australian TelcoVIC