Telco Network Engineer
- 6 month contract
- Start ASAP, CBD Location
- Experience in Network Devices
As a Network Engineer, you will have the unique opportunity to drive and introduce a new virtualised network infrastructure solution
This role is for a professional, software engineer with a software development & network background. To be successful you will have a proven track record in rapid development of both prototype applications, and production ready applications, in particular focused on networking and computer technologies. Ideally you will have worked on a Greenfield project where you have had to come up with process strategy in partnership with an Architect. The role is with a large Telco via a successful IT Consultancy in Melbourne.
- Working within the NFVi engineering team, deliver the development and productisation of high quality and high performance network virtualised software
- Enhance, productise and integrate with existing solution components (Such as the Openstack platform) to create a complete end-to-end systems solution.
- Develop structured, clean reusable code
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience and training developing high reliability, secure and scalable Network Functional Virtualisation software in a production system.
- Experience in Software Defined Networks
- Understanding of ASICs, FPGA, custom silicon, and x86 solutions for access, edge, and core network infrastructure solutions is desirable.
- Knowledge in the latest open source cloud technologies like OCP, Open Stack, Containers and the relevant gaps/issues they have in supporting networking/packet processing workloads
- Experience with Linux application development
- Experience with a number of the following technologies and concepts: TCP/UDP, DHCP, mDNS, UPnP.
- Install, configure and support network infrastructure including routers, switches, console servers and optical transport equipment
- Web Service Scalability, load Balancing.
- Experience with Cisco Nexus/ASR, Arista and Juniper Enterprise and Service
If you are an independent thinker and able to think outside the box and have the ability and willingness to come up with process operations then this is a role for you.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Haridini Simson on 03 8689 7971 ext 300. Please quote our job reference number: 240725.
Reference Number: 240725_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- How to delete, disable, or limit your Facebook account
- IBM wants to open up the deep learning expertise bottleneck
- Monoprice slashes $80 off the Xbox One X on Sea of Thieves launch day
- Is your VPN secure? How to check for leaks
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- TPSenior C++ DeveloperNSW
- CCMicrosoft Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSystems EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSolutions Team LeadQLD
- FTFrontend Developer/Digital DesignerNSW
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTSAP ABAP (CRM)/ UI5 DevelopersOther
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystsVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Network Engineer - JuniperWA
- FTFull Stack Developer - NodeJSQLD
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- TPPMO AnalystACT
- FTSolution Designer/Architect - Java IntegrationOther
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!NSW
- CCApplication Support Developer - .Net & SQLWA
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- TPJunior Network EngineerQLD
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther