A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
- High profile Employer
- Great Conditions
- Excellent Opportunity
A permanent opportunity exists for experienced Project Administrators/Coordinators
We need to speak with experienced Project Administrators/Coordinators!
Multiple roles exist in this high profile company.
Your duties will include -
- Assisting in applying and maintaining program/project management standards through a strong governance model
- Implementation and management of weekly control cycle and program governance calendar
- Maintaining and managing:
- program issues and risk database
- program variation register
- program deliverable acceptance certificates and register
- document repository for all formal program documentation
- Consolidating reports from the individual projects and report on the progress of the overall program to the management team
- Maintaining End to end visibility and tracking of all program requirements and activities
- Maintaining Program and Executive meeting minutes etc.
The skills you will possess will include -
- Experience working in a program management office supporting large programs with multiple projects and project managers
- Experience working as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong administrative and Microsoft Office skills
- Good Interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
- Strong Organisational skills to balance and prioritise work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Team player who is very proactive
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- A good understanding of Project Management Principles
Immediate Start required.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mark Staggard on 08 7422 0616. Please quote our job reference number: 200174162.
Reference Number: 200174162_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTMultiple Solution Architect PositionsACT
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior API/Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- CCUNIX AdministratorACT
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Co-ordinatorNSW
- TPUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Big DataOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTC++/Python DeveloperVIC
- TPSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- TPProject Manager - Dynamics CRMQLD
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCChange Manager - Australian TelcoVIC