- Sydney CBD Location
- High likelihood of extension
- ProPlus Experience Required
Seeking an Office365 Specialist for a 3-month contract with high likelihood of extension to work at a utilities company in the Sydney CBD.
Seeking an experienced Office365 Specialist for a 3-month contract with a high possibility of extension to work in the Sydney CBD. You will have strong communication skills and work within the Cloud Productivity team to introduce Office 365 to the organization and move systems from the current data centres to a cloud-based operating model.
- Troubleshoot MS Office 365 ProPlus related issues
- Remediate and document issues and findings
- Create knowledge base articles
- Working with business analysts to gather requirements from diverse business platforms and then standardising global settings for the Microsoft Office applications
- Work with other teams and come up with packaging and deployment solutions
- Provide L2/L3 support during the project.
To be successful in this role the candidate will have:
- Experience rolling out an Office 365 where this is a mix of collaboration solutions
- Experience with Office 365 ProPlus rollout in an enterprise environment
- Experience with OneDrive for Business and migration of data to OneDrive
- Strong troubleshooting knowledge on Windows 7,10 & MS Office ProPlus
- Expert knowledge of configuration options and automation for the Office 365 Deployment
- Experience working in a utilities organization (desirable)
- Understanding of Office 365 services including Teams, Delve, Sway and PowerBI (desirable)
- Proficient in process mapping (desirable)
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 9464 5571. Please quote our job reference number: 200175747.
Reference Number: 200175747_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Wargaming signs publishing deal with Mad Head Games
- Serious Sam 4 teased ahead of E3 showcase
- Dropbox Showcase Now Available to Teams, Along With New Functionality
- Ultimate Ears unveil Alexa-powered BLAST and MEGABLAST smart speakers
- BeoPlay introduce P6 portable speaker
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- CCLead Delivery Developer - Datapower and WPS DeveloperVIC
- CCHR Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- TPAgile Scrum MasterQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTData Centre Support Engineers (VMWare/ Windows Server)Other
- FTNetezza DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital Marketing Manager - Affiliates and PartnersOther
- TPSnr SQL DBAQLD
- CCApplication Support Developer - .Net & SQLWA
- CCMessaging AdministratorQLD
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Program ManagerOther
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTSAP HCM Functional Analyst, Organisation StructureOther
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!SA
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- FTProject Manager (Telco) - Mid-LevelVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD