Talend Integration Developer
- Strong day rates
- Port Macquarie, NSW, Australia Location
- 6-12 Month Contract + longer term extensions
Integration Developer with strong ETL (Talend) skills needed for a new requirement in beautiful Port Macquarie, NSW, Australia!
A large Australian organisation is looking for an experienced Integration Developer to be an integral member of a core team focusing on utilising Talend as an ETL platform. This is an initial 6-month contract with the option to extend much longer-term contracts based in Port Macquarie, NSW.
To be considered for the role you will have a mix of the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience with ETL/ELT Processing with ideally at least 1-2 years of hands-on experience in Talend Integration stack (Talend Integration Cloud/Data Integration/Big Data)
- ETL design and development capabilities including:
- Sound knowledge in ETL concepts & fundamentals
- Strong experience using Talend Administration Centre / Talend Integration Cloud
- Experience or sound knowledge of enabling/utilizing Talend CI/CD capabilities
- Strong knowledge in data acquisitions, data transformation and data models
- Unit testing of ETL solutions developed
- Understanding of Microservice architecture, RESTful API & SOAP
- Exposure to cloud technologies - AWS, Azure etc
- Exposure to the big data technology stack
Desired experience include:
- Strong experience with Java and associated tools and frameworks - e.g. Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Experience with any other middleware tools like(TIBCO, MuleSoft, etc.) - would be an advantage
- Agile mindset and experience working with agile delivery frameworks e.g. scrum
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in Australia and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 9464 5571. Please quote our job reference number: 200175965.
Reference Number: 200175965_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDigital ArchitectQLD
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- FTIT SpecialistSA
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTTechnical Lead- Angular4/.NetNSW
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- CCProject Manager - Service ManagementWA
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCPackager / Packager TesterNSW
- FTSenior Solutions Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- TPPMO AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - NodeJSQLD
- FTSAP TestersSA
- FTDatabase AdministratorOther
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther
- CCChange and Communication SpecialistWA
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystSA