Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Business Analyst (Infrastructure/ Office Relocation)
A highly regarded mining company in the Perth CBD is seeking a Business Analyst with infrastructure/ office refit experience for an initial 3-month contract.
The Business Analyst will assist with an Office refit / refurbishment project and will be assisting the Project Manager to gather the requirements from the business to develop the strategy of the move or stay and refurbish the current environment.
- Work with the Project Manager and other resources, vendors, implementation team to gather requirements for different packages of work;
- Stakeholder management and status meetings;
- Coordination workshops with business users and outline desired outcomes;
- Undertaking for assist with communication and change management for all packages;
- Ensure the delivery of end user training related to environment and technology changes.
- Strong, recent commercial experience in a Technical Business Analyst position;
- Must have proven experience working with infrastructure technology such as Lync, Skype for Business etc;
- Any Skype for Business upgrade experience will be an advantage;
- Ideally experience with office move/refit projects or similar experience;
- Communication and change management experience;
- Requirements gathering and data representation skills;
- Any Room AV/VC system implementation project experience will be advantageous, but not mandatory.
- Work for a highly regarded mining company;
- Perth CBD location;
- Fantastic team environment;
- Potential extension after 3 months;
- Market rates paid.
Please note: you must have had experience working in a BA capacity (infrastructure/ office refit specifically) Please submit a resume if you've had this experience.
Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Lisa Williams
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Fetch TV and Netflix Expand Partnership
- D-Link launches range extenders with whole home Wi-Fi
- Fetch TV launch new BBC Living channel
- QNAP gears up with affordable new switches
- Everything you need to know about 5G
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTUnified Endpoint Management Systems AnalystOther
- CCDevOps Engineer - Cloud - GovernmentVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSenior Application Developer - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior BA ( Squad BA)Other
- CCBusiness Intelligence Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTProject Admin / Co-ordinatorOther
- FTNetwork Operator - Order Support CentreOther
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- TPPMO AnalystVIC
- FTHybris ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Support EngineerNSW
- CCSAP DevelopersNSW
- FTSenior SQL Server Infrastructure Engineer/DBAOther
- FTPronto Systems Support SpecialistVIC
- FTHFC EngineerOther
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - PermanentOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP ABAP (CRM)/ UI5 DevelopersOther