Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Lead Technical Specialist - NetApp Storage and Backup
- ASAP start
- CBD location
- 2+ month contract
2 months contract available for a Lead Technical Specialist with NetApp Storage and Backup experience.
2 months contract available for a Lead Technical Specialist with Backup and NetApp Storage.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
ABOUT THE ROLE
To provide storage management services in NetApp storage system environments. Supporting Storage products and provide product expertise and management. Perform activations of storage capacity (NAS enterprise disk) and Cisco IP-SAN Network management across various accounts. The role is technical and requires creative and analytical ability to understand the interrelationships of strategic storage management system products and cloud computing.
IMPORTANT SELECTION CRITERIA:
- The Network Engineer MUST be CCNP certified
- MUST have experience in CISCO space
- MUST have experience in Netapp NAS storage
- Escalation to support following defined processes
- Communicate with various and customer Operational / Technical / Internal Helpdesk / support teams and management
- Enter system commands and perform assigned system requests, create and assign problem records to reflect actions taken.
- Involved in project detailed design and implentation in Netapp NAS Storage and Cisco IP-SAN technologies
- Involved and participate in project migration activities in Netapp NAS Storage and Cisco IP-SAN technologies
- Perform activation of NAS and enterprise storage requests
- Perform activation of Cisco IP-SAN Network devices
- Navigate and utilise network and workstation utilities
- Maintain online documentation.
- Execute basic change management activities
- Basic Knowledge with one or more flavours of Unix System (Sun Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, Linux etc)
- Basic knowledge on Intel System Operation
- Basic computer literacy including exposure to Office tools
- Experience in a process driven environment
- Customer focussed
- Basic Knowledge of Unix, (Sun Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, Linux etc) & Intel Operating System
- Knowledge of NAS hardware & management tools (NetApps, aka.)
- Knowledge of enterprise disk & management tools (DFM)
- Knowledge of NAS backup & recovery tools (snapvault/snapmirror/snaprestore)
- Knowledge of Cisco IP-SAN technology
- Rich Netapp NAS storage migration experienced
- Basic understanding of Automation tools
- Basic understanding of Problem Management Reporting tools
- Basic understanding of Change Management Reporting tools
- Essential: Graduate from an institution of reputable establishment
- Preferred Diplomas would include Information IT Technology - or 4-6 years experience in Computer Environment
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200167708.
Reference Number: 200167708_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Fetch TV and Netflix Expand Partnership
- D-Link launches range extenders with whole home Wi-Fi
- Fetch TV launch new BBC Living channel
- QNAP gears up with affordable new switches
- Everything you need to know about 5G
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTUnified Endpoint Management Systems AnalystOther
- CCDevOps Engineer - Cloud - GovernmentVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSenior Application Developer - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior BA ( Squad BA)Other
- CCBusiness Intelligence Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTProject Admin / Co-ordinatorOther
- FTNetwork Operator - Order Support CentreOther
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- TPPMO AnalystVIC
- FTHybris ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Support EngineerNSW
- CCSAP DevelopersNSW
- FTSenior SQL Server Infrastructure Engineer/DBAOther
- FTPronto Systems Support SpecialistVIC
- FTHFC EngineerOther
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - PermanentOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP ABAP (CRM)/ UI5 DevelopersOther