Data Analyst =
- Software licencing background essential
- Brisbane CBD location
- Initial 4 month contract
Are you an experienced Data Analyst with a software licensing background looking for your next contract?
Are you an experienced Data Analyst with a background looking for your next contract?
A unique role as arisen for a specialist Data professional to join a large Qld Government Department on a 4 month contract.
In this role, you will work on a replacement of a Software Licence Register and will be required to assist with the cleansing of data stored in an Excel spreadsheet, and migrate this data into the new system once implemented.
To be considered for this role you will have a demonstrated background in Data Analysis, Cleansing and Migration. Ideally you will also have experience with data manipulation.
In addition, you will need to have in-depth understanding of software licensing and software management registers.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626. Please quote our job reference number: 200176063.
Reference Number: 200176063_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - Health PASQLD
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!WA
- FTSenior Network EngineerVIC
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- FTProject Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Security EngineerOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTIT Sales/Account Manager - EducationNSW
- FTIntegration DeveloperOther
- TPMessaging EngineerQLD
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Internet Applications EngineerNSW
- TPTechnical Lead Systems EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- TPPrincipal Solutions DesignerQLD
- FTLead ETL DeveloperOther