- Perth CBD
- 3 month contract with potential extension
- Immediate Start
Immediate requirement for a Technical Solution Architect for a leading client based in Perth CBD!
About the Role
This role has responsibility for defining the infrastructure architecture to support a MS SQL consolidated database environment. The architecture will be developed using our client's standards and include High Level Designs to support execution phases of the project.
Working with the project team to understand requirements, understand the database service design provided by Database Administrators and design the necessary infrastructure required to deliver a consolidated MS SQL database platform. This will include compute, storage and network infrastructure as required in addition to management services, integration with existing tools and indication of impacts to existing service processes.
Essential Skills required for the role
- Experience with Dell/EMC compute and storage equipment.
- Experience with Cisco network technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (all revisions)
- Experience with supporting infrastructure service technologies including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, NTP, file and printing services.
- Experience of hosting technologies including: converged infrastructure, VMware virtualisation, Windows Server OS, RHEL and CITRIX presentation services.
- Ability to negotiate with business acumen relating to technical issues and queries• Excellent documentation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. The role will require interaction with a large number of stakeholders.
- Technical and Solution Architecture background essential.
- Background in operating & supporting large-scale mission critical server, storage and network environments.
- Good understand of ITIL and related processes.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Cisco Certified Network Professional
- ITIL v3
- TOGAF 9
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- VMware Certified Professional
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Shilpa Singh on 08 61511703. Please quote our job reference number: 200175974.
Reference Number: 200175974_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- TPService Now Developer/AdministratorQLD
- TPJunior Network EngineerQLD
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- TPOracle DeveloperACT
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTAWS AdministratorNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerOther
- CCCommunications AnalystVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperQLD
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- TPSenior Network EngineerQLD
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Node.js DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork SpecialistACT
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- CCCloud Network EngineerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectWA