As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
- Long term contract up to 2 years
- Australian Citizenship mandatory/eligible to gain baseline clearance
- Based at Adelaide CBD
We have multiple roles across the Data warehousing space for the large Federal Government project in Adelaide
Urgently looking for Data Analytics professionals experienced in enterprise data warehouses to work with our largest Federal Government client for Adelaide location
- Planning and delivery of product/technology capability roadmaps
- Working closely with the Senior Management as required to ensure achievement of the objectives as defined
- Organise, direct and coordinate cross-functional activities to focus resources on the successful delivery and implementation of the desired results
- Plan, organize and control the day-to-day operation of the project, including budgetary oversight and optimal resource utilisation
- Experience in designing data warehouse solutions
- Help achieving client goals and works to develop a DWH architecture
- Defining and implementing solutions
- Training other team members
- Design, develop and implement data warehouse solutions for financial institutions
- Analyse business requirements, prepare functional and technical specs along with test cases coordination and interacting with technical and business groups within the department
- Work with Project Lead and Manager to identify and track Project Risk.
- Develop & Maintain Data Dictionary and rules, mapping documents.
- Work as effective Liaison between Business and Development team.
- Experienced in Terradata/ETL and ideally with Banking and/or Insurance background
- Must be an Australian citizen eligible to gain baseline clearance
- Interstate candidates who are willing to relocate may also apply
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Saumya Sharma on 08 7422 0617. Please quote our job reference number: 200176030.
Reference Number: 200176030_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Fetch TV and Netflix Expand Partnership
- D-Link launches range extenders with whole home Wi-Fi
- Fetch TV launch new BBC Living channel
- QNAP gears up with affordable new switches
- Everything you need to know about 5G
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSoftware ArchitectQLD
- CCCommunication OfficerNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystWA
- CCDB2 SpecialistACT
- CCApplication Support Developer - .Net & SQLWA
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTConsulting Java DeveloperQLD
- TPDigital Business Analyst (Senior)WA
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- FTService Management LeadOther
- TPSecurity and Risk ManagerVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- TPSecurity Analyst/AdvisorWA
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTSenior ETL DeveloperOther
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther