Application Delivery Manager - Healthcare
- Focus on the deployment and support of Healthcare dispensary applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and non-verbal communication
- Excellent problem-solving skills ? ability to think logically
Drive your passion in Healthcare software implementation, and join one of Australia?s Global healthcare providers.
About the Organisation
You will join this well-established and reputable global organisation and work with likeminded individuals who are passionate about the efficient delivery of healthcare and improving patient journey.
Our client has a dedicated team of professionals whose primary aim is to close the gap between clinical needs and medical technology by maximising the benefits of technology. This is an excellent full-time opportunity working for a progressive global organisation in Brisbane CBD.
You will apply your strong background in Healthcare Application Implementation and a passion for improving the patient journey. This is a very rare opportunity to take charge of your career, and embark on a journey of professional development!
About your Role:
The role is primarily focused on the deployment and support of Healthcare dispensary application; however the role also includes integration components including Messaging, Robotic Interfaces, and other third party solutions. You will be responsible for the technical analysis, design, scoping, new deployment and upgrading of the solution to multiple clients in the ANZ region.
- Healthcare clinical product knowledge
- Understanding of application interfacing. Web Service or HL7 messaging
- Ability to install, deploy and administer SQL Server databases in multiple environments, including High Availability, Clustered, and Disaster Recovery situations
- Ability to create and maintain SQL Scripts desirable.
- Data Import and Transformation SQL Services
- Ability to troubleshoot SQL and Windows Server issues.
- Knowledge of XML data formats.
- SQL scripting experience for data interrogation or reporting.
- Crystal Report designer experience desirable.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Evelyn De Lange on 07 3339 5611. Please quote our job reference number: 200176065.
Reference Number: 200176065_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior UX Digital Developer, Digital Design DevelopmentOther
- CCPackager / Packager TesterNSW
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- FTWireless Consulting EngineerNSW
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- CCDelivery Manager - Cloud Solution ProjectNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCCloud Network EngineerVIC
- FTSystems Engineer (Office 365 )Other
- FTPlatform Architect - NetworksOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTEntry Level IT help deskOther
- FTSenior SAP IS-Retail LeadOther
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- TPOracle DeveloperACT
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- CCAutomation Test Engineer - BRISBANE BASEDNSW