Solutions Team Lead
This largely autonomous solutions lead role requires someone with passion, focus, humour and who gets a kick out of working with multiple teams, continuously improving capability and increasing business value.
- Project delivery and enhancements across multiple applications using a variety of methods, including Agile
- Lead people to create a place they want to deliver amazing results
- Lead ideas and thinking in and outside your domain
- Work closely with key project stakeholders to deliver key outcomes
- Contribute to incident and problem management resolution internally and externally
- Maintain documentation to ensure retention of IP
- Bridge enterprise, solution and software architecture
- Provide mentoring, direction, and technical advice
- Provide recommendations of future state and solutions demonstrating business acumen, financial management and strategy
- Experience within an enterprise environment working on Java, .NET, SSIS, Enterprise solutions
- Database, Oracle/SQLServer/Hibernate
- Integration experience
- Facilitation of architecture reviews and design sessions
- Accurate estimation of project effort and costs
- Agile SCRUM, KANBAN and Story
- Customer driven
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref Num (4B/26489)
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
- Intel pull plug on Vaunt AR smartglasses
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSDWAN ConsultantOther
- FTTechnical Lead- Angular4/.NetNSW
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCz/OS SpecialistACT
- CCJunior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Node.js DeveloperQLD
- CCOracle Financial Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- TPJunior Network EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTApplication Support Analyst- SMSF AdministratorOther
- FTAnalyst Programmer C++, UNIX & SQL - Financial Services - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- TPPMO AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Insight AnalystOther
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!WA
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTVMWare LeadOther
- FTSenior Salesforce Consultant / DeveloperOther
- FTSenior AX Developer / Team LeadOther
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTERP Systems & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTField Supervisor - Pit RemediationVIC