Senior Account Manager
Hudson Canberra has an exciting opportunity with a leading global company, for an experienced Account Manager in a permanent position. This is a market leader who is searching for an outstanding candidate to assist with development and maintenance of new customer relationships and to grow their ICT and Integrated services.
The successful applicant will demonstrate qualities such as drive, energy, passion, resilience and hunger to succeed.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have solid experience in achieving revenue and sales targets
- You will have previous experience as a senior account manager, developing and fostering customer relationships
- Be able to maintain and grow an existing customer revenue base
- Demonstrate the ability to build and maintain customer satisfaction through the development of customer relationships
- Be able to provide clear and positive communication to all relevant people to ensure that customer's needs are met
- Be able to establish and build sales pipeline and consistently achieve KPI's
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism and customer service thereby creating referral and intermediary opportunities
- Be able to identify and recommend appropriate solutions based on specific business requirements and objectives
- Be able to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and service to customers
- Have solid ICT industry knowledge
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541 quoting Ref No 1A/13124
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTSAP HR & Workforce AnalystOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - JuniperWA
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCApplication PackagerVIC
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- FTRelease ManagerVIC
- FTAdministration AssistantOther
- FTSenior Consultant - .NET Developer - Brisbane based (work from home/client site)VIC
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java/AWS/NoSQL)Other
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- FTService Now Alfabet integration specialistOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- CCz/OS SpecialistACT
- FTLead Agile BAOther
- TPBusiness Intelligence Application Developer/ReporterQLD
- FTSenior Front-End Developer (Urgent)Other
- TPManager, IT and Digital SupportVIC
- FTApplication Support Analyst- SMSF AdministratorOther
- CCIOS DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Help-Desk Coordinator / ManagerOther