Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Our Client, NSW Government is seeking to appoint an experienced PMO Analyst to join the team on an initial 9 months contract with potential for contract extension based on performance and business requirements.
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2 year's experience working with large scale ICT projects and have strong experience with MS Office suite.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing project management support and analysis across a major program of work. You will be working with both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the business to deliver multiple end to end projects, it is therefore essential to have excellent communication and customer facing experience.
To be successful for the role you will:
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent residency status essential
- Government experience necessary
- You will have demonstrated experience and proficiency in the MS Office Suite (including Microsoft EPM), MS SharePoint, MS Project, JIRA, Confluence and related applications as identified in the position description above
- You will have experience in a professional office environment, to include at least one year of experience providing on-site project management support to a Government client
- You will have the ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- You will have flexibility and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- You will have strong organizational skills with ability prioritize tasks
- You will be a self-starter and detail-oriented capable of independently tracking and following up on commitments
- You will have the ability to handle complex administrative support needs in a fast paced and rapidly evolving environment
- You will have the ability to summarize key takeaways from meetings (technical and non-technical) that can be translated into action
- You will have excellent verbal, analytical and written communications skills.
- You will have demonstrated interest in project management and new tools/methodologies
- Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience with government departments will be highly regarded
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Fetch TV and Netflix Expand Partnership
- D-Link launches range extenders with whole home Wi-Fi
- Fetch TV launch new BBC Living channel
- QNAP gears up with affordable new switches
- Everything you need to know about 5G
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTUnified Endpoint Management Systems AnalystOther
- CCDevOps Engineer - Cloud - GovernmentVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSenior Application Developer - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior BA ( Squad BA)Other
- CCBusiness Intelligence Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTProject Admin / Co-ordinatorOther
- FTNetwork Operator - Order Support CentreOther
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- TPPMO AnalystVIC
- FTHybris ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Support EngineerNSW
- CCSAP DevelopersNSW
- FTSenior SQL Server Infrastructure Engineer/DBAOther
- FTPronto Systems Support SpecialistVIC
- FTHFC EngineerOther
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - PermanentOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP ABAP (CRM)/ UI5 DevelopersOther