Lead DevOps Engineer
Working in a highly innovative, collaborative area of a leading Financial Services organisation, a Senior DevOps Engineer is required to uplift the DevOps capacity and provide mentorship to junior and mid members of the team.
- 3+ years' Linux administration including Bash scripting.
- 2+ years' with AWS technologies including automation.
- 1+ years' running Docker in production, ideally with Kubernetes exposure.
- Jenkins, GIT, GitHub, Java, Python and Node.JS.
- AEM CMS exposure.
- Configuration Management tools.
- Knowledge of APM tools and centralised log aggregation.
- Automated testing pipeline experience.
- Ability to work as a team, communicate clearly and deliver on commitments.
- Ability to proactively learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Ability to mentor more junior members of the team.
This is an exciting role with a new cutting-edge tech stack which the correct candidate will be able to work across in a autonomous yet collaborative environment.
Please apply via this website or send your application direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTSAP HR & Workforce AnalystOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - JuniperWA
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCApplication PackagerVIC
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- FTRelease ManagerVIC
- FTAdministration AssistantOther
- FTSenior Consultant - .NET Developer - Brisbane based (work from home/client site)VIC
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java/AWS/NoSQL)Other
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- FTService Now Alfabet integration specialistOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- CCz/OS SpecialistACT
- FTLead Agile BAOther
- TPBusiness Intelligence Application Developer/ReporterQLD
- FTSenior Front-End Developer (Urgent)Other
- TPManager, IT and Digital SupportVIC
- FTApplication Support Analyst- SMSF AdministratorOther
- CCIOS DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Help-Desk Coordinator / ManagerOther