Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Hudson has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst. We are looking to hear from Business Analysts who have 4 years' experience working with large scale ICT projects and possess relevant qualifications. The Business Analyst will be required to will be required to review and analyze the organisations' business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements in an Agile environment.
The role is with one of Hudson's Government Clients on a contract through to the EOFY with possible extension starting immediately.
To be successful for this role you will:
- You will have experience in undertaking methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all or part of a business in terms of business functions and processes, the information used and the data on which the information is based
- You will have extensive experience understanding the functions and role of business analysis
- You will have experience as a Business Analyst with demonstrated knowledge in undertaking the functions to devise business analysis artefacts that align to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) and other industry standards
- You will have experience in investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures and organisation change
- You will have competencies aligned to the ICT Capability Framework (SFIA)
- You will apply and monitor the use of modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, giving special consideration to business perspectives
- You will have skills to present a clear, coherent exposition of ideas. Communicate effectively about complex ideas by being able to comprehend and write effective reports, design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and understand clear instructions
- You will collaborate with stakeholders at all levels, in the conduct of investigations for strategy studies, business requirement specifications and feasibility studies.
Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience with government departments will be highly regarded.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. 1A/13152.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTL&D ConsultantOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- FTProduct Managers- Devices, End User Computing, Citrix, VDIOther
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTData Warehouse Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Transition Manager (Permanent)Other
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Manager-SCADANSW
- TPProject Manager - ICT Infrastructure - SecurityQLD
- FTSenior Project MangerOther
- FTFull stack .NET Developer (Angular.js, Durandal.js, Node.js)QLD
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Cost ModellerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User Computing - MobilityOther
- CCUnix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSAP TestersSA
- FTAV Support Team LeaderOther
- FTDesktop Engineer (Windows 10)Other
- FTSecurity, Risk and Compliance LeaderQLD