So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Office 365 Technical Lead
- 6+6 Month Contract
- Lead a Large Scale O365 Migration involving Pro Plus
- Highly Attractive Rate
This Opportunity sees you take responsibility as a Microsoft Office 365 Technical Lead. Reporting directly to the Principal Project Manager, you will play a leading role in the technical implementation of Office 365 Pro Plus. You will be not only technically strong, but also have the ability to architect and document. Your high end expertise will assist you to lead and successfully deliver a project within this large and complex organisation
Your primary duties will entail:
- Assist and encourage informed decision making around the use of new technology entitlements
- Provide guidance to the project regarding technical activities, scheduling and resource requirements
- Provide guidance on configuration for user experience
- Assist with development of the Governance and Security Model of Office365 technologies
- Review and make recommendations around identity management, single sign-on, and directory sync in cloud and hybrid scenarios
- Provide specialist advice on deployment and servicing of Office365 clients using SCCM
- Provide specialist advice to operational teams for support and maintenance of relevant technologies, including responding to faults and problems, and liaising with other technical staff and external service providers to resolve issues
- Undertake administrative tasks including (but not limited to) submission of change requests and the creation / maintenance of technical documentation
- Lead the implementation (installation, configuration, and operationalisation including definition of support and maintenance activities) of technical solutions
- Engage with stakeholder regarding Project tasks.
To succeed you will possess the following:
- Identify existing integration points with Office365 Pro Plus
- Creation of Detailed Designs and Change Implementation plans
- Define application deployment strategies
- Liaise with testers, system admins and technical leads to complete project deliverables
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) in conjunction with the OCM
- Perform and escalate troubleshooting activities to diagnose User Acceptance Testing (UAT) issues
- Document as-built solution designs and capture within the Configuration Management Database
- Provide input into Project documents and reports.
Key areas of focus:
- Office 365 administration and support in hybrid configuration
- Exchange 2013/2016 and Office 365 administration and support
- Microsoft Outlook 2013/2016 troubleshooting and support
- Participate in any Office365 and Exchange Online related activities.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively register your interest with Pablo Calaby via Pablo.email@example.com quoting 4A/19685.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTMultiple Solution Architect PositionsACT
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior API/Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- CCUNIX AdministratorACT
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Co-ordinatorNSW
- TPUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Big DataOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTC++/Python DeveloperVIC
- TPSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- TPProject Manager - Dynamics CRMQLD
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCChange Manager - Australian TelcoVIC