Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Enterprise Application Administrator
- Permanent Role with an ASX Listed Business
- Be an Expert across Applications, ERP, and POS systems
- Work with Different People across the Business and Reach Tangible Outcomes
Our client is a reputable ASX listed organisation that values technology and their people. Within IT operations sit several teams doing interesting things with technology, and the applications team is no different. As an Enterprise Application Administrator you will work with a variety of technologies, assisting with their implementation and support across the business.
Reporting to the Application Support Manager, you will be responsible for the support of the enterprise applications that are deployed in the IT environment. The role will be required to provide problem resolution to application level issues that may exist for users and related system problems. You will also be involved in the testing of functional changes and version changes.
Your primary duties will be based around support of the following:
- Vita ERP Systems
- Support Finance Department with all General Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Bank Reconciliation inquiries.
- Support Distribution and Logistics team with all Inventory inquiries.
- Support Sprout business with all Sales Management and inventory inquires.
- Setup of users, menus, job queues, job schedules.
- iSeries Enterprise Server
- Scheduling and maintenance of Daily and Monthly Backup routines.
- Maintenance of licencing
- Maintenance of hardware
- Review all system and user logs
- Setup of user profiles, job queues and print queues.
- Vita POS Systems
- Research the latest POS technology with the aim to improve the POS experience and to develop a roadmap.
- Ensure successful testing and installation of all developed solutions affecting the POS.
- Support all POS hardware and software infrastructure to ensure appropriate application availability.
- Liaise with other system owners on data integration and application interfaces where necessary.
- Support IT Service Desk Team and IT Development Team with escalated POS support requests.
You will demonstrate the following:
- 5-10 years' experience in an IT Applications owner and support role.
- More than 10 years in an IT support role.
- ERP experience is crucial - you will have advanced knowledge of ERP systems support
- POS experience is highly regarded
- Experience in MS Operating and database systems
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Pablo Calaby through email on email@example.com, quoting Ref No: 4B/26462.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTL&D ConsultantOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- FTProduct Managers- Devices, End User Computing, Citrix, VDIOther
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTData Warehouse Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Transition Manager (Permanent)Other
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Manager-SCADANSW
- TPProject Manager - ICT Infrastructure - SecurityQLD
- FTSenior Project MangerOther
- FTFull stack .NET Developer (Angular.js, Durandal.js, Node.js)QLD
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Cost ModellerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User Computing - MobilityOther
- CCUnix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSAP TestersSA
- FTAV Support Team LeaderOther
- FTDesktop Engineer (Windows 10)Other
- FTSecurity, Risk and Compliance LeaderQLD