Technical Business Analyst - Contract until 30 June 2018
The Software Development Group (SDG) is responsible for the maintenance of the majority of bespoke software systems within the portfolio. Support a wide variety of integration systems and web applications for each of the partner agencies.
Currently, there is an increased demand for a mixture of process improvements and enhancements for core deliverables and requires additional resources to augment the team to satisfy this demand.
This role will participate in systems analysis for the re-development of a variety of changes to existing integration and web application systems.
Key attributes required of the Various Roles role include:
- Interpreting defined business requirements into functional specifications for existing systems.
- Facilitating joint design workshops with agile team members and business subject matter experts.
- Creating user stories and acceptance criteria in the form of executable Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) artefacts or specific experience with SpecFlow scenarios.
- Documenting designs to a level sufficient for future maintenance or support.
- Rapidly acquire working knowledge of customer's internal line-of-business systems
- Demonstrated high level experience of Agile software development methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in the technical business and systems analysis of complex user requirements and identification of innovative, appropriate solutions for major ICT projects.
- Demonstrated high level of experience in the specification and system design for implementing interfaces between large enterprise systems.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively liaise with business and technical stakeholders to identify and validate ICT business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in translating business requirements into functional and non-functional system requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in the support for the definition of key testing scenarios.
- Demonstrated experience in validating and testing data extraction transformation and interfacing including the analysis of data used for various test scenarios.
- Demonstrated ability to provide support to builders and testers to ensure the required solution outcomes are achieved, including assistance with documentation, testing of defect fixes and changes
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kylie Graham in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8380, quoting Ref No. 4A/19699.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCData Engineer (Java / Scala / Agile) - Government - Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD
- FTPrincipal Solution Architect ? Healthcare InfrastructureQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User ComputingOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTOpenEdge DeveloperOther
- CCOffice 365 Solution DesignerQLD
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTIT Program ManagerOther
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - OFM ImplementationOther
- FTSenior Security SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- CCIntegration Developer - Port MacquarieQLD
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPBI AnalystNSW
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTLead Agile BAOther
- TPEnterprise/Service Architect - Service Management ExperienceQLD
- FTArchitect - ServiceNowOther