We are representing one of Australia's leading financial services organizations with a fantastic reputation for their dynamic and innovative team culture.
This role will provide administration and coordination support to project team members, which requires the ability to manage conflicting priorities to deliver a timely and high quality service to help the project team achieve its goals.
This role is ideally suited to an experienced Project Coordinator looking to expand and build upon their experience to date, providing an opportunity to increase their exposure to the operations of a large, complex program of work, whilst efficiently delivering valuable administration and coordination support to keep the project running smoothly.
Responsibilities include but not limited;
- Arranging key project meetings including ad-hoc team meetings; ownership of meeting invitations, room and equipment bookings and preparing packs/slides where required.
- Provide general project management support and ad hoc support to project/program managers/Technology team
- Produce consolidated Project Status/ Performance Reports, Steering Committee submissions
- Establish, maintain, update and report on Project Financials, Schedule, Issues, Risks and Changes
- Support Project Manager's in the end-to-end on-boarding and induction of new project resources
- Maintain a high level of stakeholder engagement
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3+ years Project Coordinator/ Project Assistant/ administration experience including knowledge of fundamental project management methodology and practices
- Banking/ Financial Services background is highly regarded
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to build trusted relationships with internal customers
- Experience working in a fast-paced, changeable project environment
- Confident in MS Office and SharePoint; exposure to/ experience with Clarity and MS Project highly desirable
If the above sounds like you, please click on the appropriate link below.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDigital ArchitectQLD
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- FTIT SpecialistSA
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTTechnical Lead- Angular4/.NetNSW
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- CCProject Manager - Service ManagementWA
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCPackager / Packager TesterNSW
- FTSenior Solutions Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- TPPMO AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - NodeJSQLD
- FTSAP TestersSA
- FTDatabase AdministratorOther
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther
- CCChange and Communication SpecialistWA
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystSA