So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Principal Project Manager
About the role
The role is required to establish and implement Intranet/Internet and Telephony replacement projects. Both projects will implement solutions that span people, process and technology. The successful Project Manager must have experience in contracts and establishing "as a service" / managed service arrangements and business change.
The Principal Project Manager is required to:
- Undertake full project management responsibilities for medium to large projects in accordance with PRINCE2 or similar methodology
- Management and leadership of project functions in:
- The development of formal project management documentation including reports, business cases, implementation and evaluation plans, and business success criteria for delivering measurable benefits
- Liaise, consult and negotiate effectively with team members, other project teams, stakeholders and external agencies to coordinate activities associated with achieving project and team objectives
- Developing and delivering reports and analysis for senior management, project and program boards on project performance against plans, quality and performance standards, and budgets
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
- Provision of project support for other project managers in the organisation
- Assist with the development of the prioritised and sequenced ICT program of work and ICT resource plans and budgets
- Undertake research projects into specialist areas as required and providing high level professional project management advice for delivering projects
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated sound knowledge and experience in the management and delivery of projects
- Demonstrated sound knowledge and experience in ICT strategic investment planning for projects
- Demonstrated experience and skill in negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
- Demonstrated experience to understand the client's business environment and develop strategies to implement change
- Highly developed interpersonal skills for establishing working relationships and enhancing the provision of quality client service including the ability to:
- Liaise, consult and negotiate with a range of internal and external clients to enable decision making
- Establisj and manage teams, be a subject matter expert and member of a project team to ensure delivery
- Develop reports, briefs and presentations that translate complex business, project and planning issues into plain English to enable decision makinh
- A relevant qualification in Project Management or at least 10 years industry experience will be highly regarded
- Certification in a project management methodology is desirable
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Job Reference 4A/19666 . Applications Close 11/03/2018.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Fetch TV and Netflix Expand Partnership
- D-Link launches range extenders with whole home Wi-Fi
- Fetch TV launch new BBC Living channel
- QNAP gears up with affordable new switches
- Everything you need to know about 5G
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTUnified Endpoint Management Systems AnalystOther
- CCDevOps Engineer - Cloud - GovernmentVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSenior Application Developer - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior BA ( Squad BA)Other
- CCBusiness Intelligence Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTProject Admin / Co-ordinatorOther
- FTNetwork Operator - Order Support CentreOther
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- TPPMO AnalystVIC
- FTHybris ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Support EngineerNSW
- CCSAP DevelopersNSW
- FTSenior SQL Server Infrastructure Engineer/DBAOther
- FTPronto Systems Support SpecialistVIC
- FTHFC EngineerOther
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - PermanentOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP ABAP (CRM)/ UI5 DevelopersOther