As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
We have a number of permanent and contract opportunities for Java Developers from mid to senior levels. The roles are CBD based and will have ongoing extensions.
As the successful Java Developer you will have:
- 6+ years commercial experience with Java/ J2EE development
- Experience in unit and integration testing e.g. Junit
- Experience in integration
- Previous experience working in an environment with complex business rules & processes
- Development experience using SOAP, Maven, REST, XML and JSON
- An understanding of SQL development and relational database concepts
- Experience with Java 8
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- System/Solution Design experience
- Experience delivering web services using Spring and Hibernate
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack or Daryl in our Perth office on 08 9323 0226 / 9323 0257, quoting Ref No. BZ/43491.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTMultiple Solution Architect PositionsACT
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior API/Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- CCUNIX AdministratorACT
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Co-ordinatorNSW
- TPUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Big DataOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTC++/Python DeveloperVIC
- TPSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- TPProject Manager - Dynamics CRMQLD
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCChange Manager - Australian TelcoVIC