Front End Developer
We have an immediate requirement for a Front End Developer to join one of our clients on an initial 12 month contract. This is an excellent opportunity for a Web Developer that has an interest on focusing on the front end and back end. The role will involve a mix of Greenfields and enhancement projects.
As the Successful Mid - Senior Web Developer you will have:
- 5+ years experience in Development
- Strong communication skills with the ability to openly discuss ideas
- A friendly and positive attitude
The following experience would be highly regarded for the Mid - Senior Web Developer role:
- Experience with modern frameworks and technologies such as TypeScript and React
- Exposure to Azure or AWS
- Skills in C# and ASP.NET
Candidates need to be based in Perth with full work rights to be considered.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack Wu in our Perth office on (08) 9323 0226, quoting Ref No. BZ/43486.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior UX Digital Developer, Digital Design DevelopmentOther
- CCPackager / Packager TesterNSW
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- FTWireless Consulting EngineerNSW
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- CCDelivery Manager - Cloud Solution ProjectNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCCloud Network EngineerVIC
- FTSystems Engineer (Office 365 )Other
- FTPlatform Architect - NetworksOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTEntry Level IT help deskOther
- FTSenior SAP IS-Retail LeadOther
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- TPOracle DeveloperACT
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- CCAutomation Test Engineer - BRISBANE BASEDNSW