So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Hudson is currently seeking applications from experienced Business Analysts with ERP implementation experience for one of our key clients.
Reporting to the Director, the Business Analyst will be required to build and develop strong relationships with clients and gain a solid understanding of their business, working closely with stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes at strategic and operational levels.
You will be required to use excellent relationship building skills and ERP implementation expertise working either as part of a team or independently, through complex and challenging business issues and processes using formal methodologies.
Specifically, you will engage with clients through the full implementation cycle including:
- Providing presales assistance and development of proposals
- Conducting Requirements Analysis workshops and Specifications
- Compiling Design and Functional Specifications for Project Scoping
- Ensuring design consistency encompassing all user and technical requirements
- Assisting with Project and Change Management
- Conducting Business Process Mapping and Improvement workshops
- Developing and compiling documentation
- Data migration and conversion, testing and implementation support
- Account management including making recommendations to clients regarding further enhancements
We require you to have:
- A proven track record of achievement as a business or systems analyst
- A strong understanding of both business and technology concepts with a good working knowledge of ERP processes
- Demonstrated advanced workshop techniques and Business Process Analysis and Improvement experience
- A good technical and operational understanding of ERP software platforms and testing requirements
- The ability to elicit client requirements and develop specifications using formal methodologies
This exciting permanent role would suit a person with hands on business consultancy experience, excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships with a range of stakeholder types including senior executives.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Brett Hughes in our Adelaide office on (08) 8223 8876.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTMultiple Solution Architect PositionsACT
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior API/Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- CCUNIX AdministratorACT
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Co-ordinatorNSW
- TPUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Big DataOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTC++/Python DeveloperVIC
- TPSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- TPProject Manager - Dynamics CRMQLD
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCChange Manager - Australian TelcoVIC