Business Analyst | Initial 3+ mth contract
Our client, a large complex statewide organisation, are currently seeking multiple Business Analysts who will use specialist knowledge and business analysis techniques to co-ordinate and support post implementation go-live.
The role requires the Business Analyst to be the conduit between the business and the technology solutions that are delivered to meet the business requirements.
- Determine, agree and document business and information requirements and processes by facilitating workshops and seeking input from all stakeholders.
- Engage and communicate with business and ICT stakeholders, other business analysts and other project resources to achieve project goals and milestones.
- Provide business analyst outcomes across different phases of the project so that the functional and technical outcomes are achieved. Understand the scope / budget / deliverables and risk components of the project or activity.
- Define current state and future state including process, system, data and business rules. In addition, conduct gap analysis between defined states.
- Develop business processes including the mapping of current and future state processes with the assistance of Business SMEs.
- Assist in the development of test cases and participate with the execution of test phases.
- Support the development of training material, participate in the implementation, and provide post-implementation support as required.
Essential skills and experience;
- Demonstrated knowledge of business requirements gathering and analysis, including the linking of requirements to business process and roles within the business.
- Demonstrated ability with solving complex problems, working within a team environment and capacity to multitask to meet deadlines by managing conflicting priorities.
- Knowledge of business analyst tools and methods and high levels of written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work within a team to ensure outcomes supports the business requirements and enables business outcomes. Includes the ability to work with vendors and / or external consultants.
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst with project implementations across an enterprise environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, relationship management and ability to influence using negotiation skills.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/19614. Should you wish to discuss, please contact Kristy Coulter on 07 3258 8344.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCData Engineer (Java / Scala / Agile) - Government - Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD
- FTPrincipal Solution Architect ? Healthcare InfrastructureQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User ComputingOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTOpenEdge DeveloperOther
- CCOffice 365 Solution DesignerQLD
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTIT Program ManagerOther
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - OFM ImplementationOther
- FTSenior Security SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- CCIntegration Developer - Port MacquarieQLD
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPBI AnalystNSW
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTLead Agile BAOther
- TPEnterprise/Service Architect - Service Management ExperienceQLD
- FTArchitect - ServiceNowOther