HR Process Analyst
Reporting to the Director of HR Service Centre you will be responsible for evaluating existing processes and improving these processes through application of best practices and applying process improvement methodologies. Additionally you will be responsible for updates to existing processes and creating new global HR processes. High level of collaboration with Global Process Owners and Global Process Leads will be required to design processes that achieve desired results.
- International travel to conduct workshops with Process Leads and Owners
- Develop innovative solutions, evaluating and improving on policies and processes within HR that optimize the Global HR functions.
- Organize, collect, record, and transcribe data; provide process and procedural documentation, clearly mapping process activities, decision points and integration with other processes
- Manage document storage and maintenance
- Maintain project plan, create status reports and communicate to PMO
- Plan, lead and facilitate workshops
- Perform all tracking activities such as gap analysis, progress dashboard, document inventory, inquiry matrix and document tracker
- Follow up on post-workshop actions and items and incorporate into policies, processes and procedures.
To be successful you should have:
- A degree in Business or Human Resources
- Have a thorough understanding of the Human Resource function, experience in this capacity would be an advantage
- Previous experience in mapping business processes
- Be familiar with six sigma, lean or APQC process frameworks/methodologies or have undertaken training in these areas.
If you are interested in helping us improve our clients global HR operating model and looking to become an integral part of an Australian organization please apply now. For any questions please call Brad Wills on 03 9623 6531 or email Bradley.Wills@Hudson.com .
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- TPService Now Developer/AdministratorQLD
- TPJunior Network EngineerQLD
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- TPOracle DeveloperACT
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTAWS AdministratorNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerOther
- CCCommunications AnalystVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperQLD
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- TPSenior Network EngineerQLD
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Node.js DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork SpecialistACT
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- CCCloud Network EngineerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectWA