A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
You must come from a background in working for a large IT organisation or Projects (involving complex business change elements), preferably in Government.
You will have strong ability to develop forms and workflows within the SharePoint platform.
- Modern web stack development: Typescript/ES6, Webpack, SCSS/CSS3
- SharePoint PnP Provisioning Templates
- Extensive knowledge and experience of SharePoint 2013
- Demonstrated experience in using SQL Server functionality to extract data for data analysis and reporting purposes.
- Demonstrated experience in .NET
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in translating functional specifications (i.e. requirements, process diagrams, user stories, data dictionaries) into in-scope development technologies using Agile project methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a team development environment using Agile project methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in authoring technical project documentation (i.e. requirements, process diagrams, user stories, data dictionaries) .
- Demonstrated experience in online forms development accessed via a corporate online portal technology.
- Knowledge of Qld Government procurement process for solutions and services.
- Experience in scripting data extraction for analysis and reconciliation from corporate ICT systems (i.e. timesheeting, product and portfolio management )
If you are interesting in this role, send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 4A/19604 or click on APPLY NOW
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Fetch TV and Netflix Expand Partnership
- D-Link launches range extenders with whole home Wi-Fi
- Fetch TV launch new BBC Living channel
- QNAP gears up with affordable new switches
- Everything you need to know about 5G
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSoftware ArchitectQLD
- CCCommunication OfficerNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystWA
- CCDB2 SpecialistACT
- CCApplication Support Developer - .Net & SQLWA
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTConsulting Java DeveloperQLD
- TPDigital Business Analyst (Senior)WA
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- FTService Management LeadOther
- TPSecurity and Risk ManagerVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- TPSecurity Analyst/AdvisorWA
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTSenior ETL DeveloperOther
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther