So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
You will be responsible for managing the conceptualisation, planning, design, development, testing and implementation of highly complex Interfaces to integrate healthcare solutions for Queensland Health that enable the achievement of complex business requirements.
Specifically, this role will be working to Integrate highly complex Healthcare Systems using Health Level 7 (HL7) v2.x Messaging Interfaces. The role will also be responsible for ensuring the design, development, testing and implementation is compliant with technical and project standards and requirements.
- Review of business and system integration requirements, oversee and development of relevant interface system requirements specifications (generally HL7 interfaces).
- Detailed analysis of existing system interfaces and specifications (generally HL7) as part of interface design formulation and support.
- Provision of Integration and Interface (generally HL7) consulting services on a range of topics across the ieMR program from strategy to operations which may entail investigation and development of recommendations
- Review and update of Integration and Interface solution designs and specifications (generally HL7) based on implementation, testing and production changes
- Development and review of implementation plans, change requests, internal and external procurement orders, and other required documents in support of delivery and deployment of interfaces
- Ensuring the technical integrity of Integration and Interface solution designs, builds, tests and Implementations
- Ensuring that there are no technical Integration scope gaps
- Assessing the impact of any technical changes in scope
- Demonstrated ability in designing, configuration, testing and documenting enterprise Healthcare systems integration with experience in some or all of the following: HL7 based clinical system Interfacing, eGate / JCAPS, Orion Health Rhapsody Integration Engine, Microsoft server and SQL, Citrix, VMware, Netware, Solaris, Oracle, various desktop Integration tools, applications and utilities.
- Extensive experience, including exposure to industry certifications, such as HL7 Certification / Implementation, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Knowledge of the ITIL Service Management and Service Delivery methodology, the Prince 2 Project methodology and utilising conceptual and analytical skills, respond to complex client business requirements
- Demonstrated ability to provide ongoing support, test analysis and testing of clinical application message based HL7 integrations, in accordance with application and HL7 interface specifications.
- Knowledge and experience in Health Level 7 (HL7) specifications their design and implementations, including the ability to design, configure test, deploy and document Healthcare systems interfaces with Health Level 7 (HL7).
- Knowledge of the Queensland Health Interface / Integration domain especially that of the ieMR Application.
- Strong experience with HL7 standard and knowledge of HL7 Clinical Document Architecture (CDA).
- Demonstrated experience in formulating alternative (specifically Interfacing/Integration) solutions for business consideration.
- Experience across a range of architectural domains with a focus on application and integration aspects.
- HL7 Specifications
- Enterprise Integration Platforms (eGate / JCAPS, Rhapsody)
- Permanent Residency and or Australian citizenship
- Strong communications skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Resilience and ability to work within complex environment
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Fetch TV and Netflix Expand Partnership
- D-Link launches range extenders with whole home Wi-Fi
- Fetch TV launch new BBC Living channel
- QNAP gears up with affordable new switches
- Everything you need to know about 5G
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSoftware ArchitectQLD
- CCCommunication OfficerNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystWA
- CCDB2 SpecialistACT
- CCApplication Support Developer - .Net & SQLWA
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTConsulting Java DeveloperQLD
- TPDigital Business Analyst (Senior)WA
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- FTService Management LeadOther
- TPSecurity and Risk ManagerVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- TPSecurity Analyst/AdvisorWA
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTSenior ETL DeveloperOther
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther