So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
SAP Solution Architect
Hudson has an exciting opportunity for an experienced SAP Solution Architect. We are looking to hear from Solutions Architects who have a minimum 3 years' experience working with large scale ICT projects and possess formal qualifications. The successful applicant will be responsible for the architecture and integration of SAP, investigating options to modernise the existing HR and finance system.
The opportunity Hudson has is with one of our major Government clients on a 12 month contract with possible 12 month extension starting immediately.
To be successful for the role you will have:
- Multiple years of consulting experience, across varied customers and industries, with a deep understanding of the SAP ecosystem, SAP Fiori, cloud services and products;
- Integration experience between multiple SAP modules, SAP Cloud offerings, SAP Connectors and systems;
- Experience designing and developing high quality SAP business solutions that are fit-for-purpose within a global ICT environment;
- Usage experience of non-SAP products and technologies in the areas of Portal, Data warehousing, ETL, Mobility and Integration middleware;
- A proven track record of problem solving in a complex and diverse technology environment;
- A good understanding of infrastructure, network and security layers within a global operating environment;
- The ability to translate business needs into functional and/or technical requirements and design;
- The ability to rigorously test system solutions with real business scenarios.
- The ability to work in a continually changing environment, adapt and apply existing techniques and methodologies;
- Ability to work closely with colleagues and in a team environment;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills including the ability to articulate IT trends to management and staff; and
- Demonstrated experience in training and knowledge transfer.
Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience with government departments will be highly regarded.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Daniel Livingstone in our Canberra office on (02) 62291554, quoting Ref No. 1A/13151
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Fetch TV and Netflix Expand Partnership
- D-Link launches range extenders with whole home Wi-Fi
- Fetch TV launch new BBC Living channel
- QNAP gears up with affordable new switches
- Everything you need to know about 5G
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTUnified Endpoint Management Systems AnalystOther
- CCDevOps Engineer - Cloud - GovernmentVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSenior Application Developer - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior BA ( Squad BA)Other
- CCBusiness Intelligence Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTProject Admin / Co-ordinatorOther
- FTNetwork Operator - Order Support CentreOther
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- TPPMO AnalystVIC
- FTHybris ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Support EngineerNSW
- CCSAP DevelopersNSW
- FTSenior SQL Server Infrastructure Engineer/DBAOther
- FTPronto Systems Support SpecialistVIC
- FTHFC EngineerOther
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - PermanentOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP ABAP (CRM)/ UI5 DevelopersOther