Project Manager - Dynamics CRM
- Lead the successful delivery of complex CRM projects through agile methodology to ensure outcomes are achieved and solutions are delivered reflective of customer needs and to agreed expectations.
- Take full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion ensuring that realistic project, quality, change control, operational and capital costs and risk management processes are maintained.
- Lead, manage and direct multi-disciplinary project team(s) to work collectively to deliver integrated outcomes, ensuring that sub-optimal performance is proactively addressed.
- Identify, assess and manage project risks and issues and establish and maintain project registers.
- Develop project artefacts including business cases, benefits realisation plans, project and stage plans, and project communication documents, ensuring that realistic and quality project artefacts are prepared and maintained throughout the life of the project.
- Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures and behavioural expectations relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver CRM projects to customer specifications.
- Proven experience and ability in delivering Dynamics CRM, Dynamics365 or other leading CRM platform projects, develop business cases, document business requirements, develop solution designs and complete gap analysis.
- Tertiary and/or appropriate qualifications in project management methodologies and substantial industry experience.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing complex ICT projects within a government context.
- Demonstrated experience in managing transition activities after the project deliverables are complete in order to achieve full benefit realisation.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects including the ability to manage project scope, risks, integration, issues and financials.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with a diverse group of internal and external suppliers to achieve outcomes.
- Written and oral communication skills at an advanced level (including the ability to consult and influence a diverse range of customers).
- Exposure to multiple CRM implementations in a technical capacity participating through the full project life cycle
- Experience with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company during the delivery of a CRM project would be an advantage
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Anderson in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8377. Reference Number 4A/19594. Applications close midday 2 March 2018.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCData Engineer (Java / Scala / Agile) - Government - Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD
- FTPrincipal Solution Architect ? Healthcare InfrastructureQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User ComputingOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTOpenEdge DeveloperOther
- CCOffice 365 Solution DesignerQLD
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTIT Program ManagerOther
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - OFM ImplementationOther
- FTSenior Security SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- CCIntegration Developer - Port MacquarieQLD
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPBI AnalystNSW
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTLead Agile BAOther
- TPEnterprise/Service Architect - Service Management ExperienceQLD
- FTArchitect - ServiceNowOther