Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Level 1 Helpdesk
Our client is committed to ensuring Queenslanders have the education and skills they need to contribute to the economic and social development of Queensland. The ICT service centre provides first point of contact and initial support for technical requests in the use of a wide range of software, hardware, in house systems products and services utilised throughout the department.
Your primary duties will entail:
- Utilising basic IT knowledge to receive and handle requests for first level technical support following agreed procedures by logging problems, requests and questions.
- Respond to common requests for support by providing information to enable problem resolution and promptly allocate unresolved calls as appropriate.
- Undertake initial problem assessment and wherever possible educate the end user with the objective of resolving as many incidents as possible and reducing recurring calls.
- Provide input to the knowledge base through creation of documentation or updating records of known errors and associated fixes.
- Liaise with customers and branch team members to provide status updates and feedback.
- Utilise developed procedures to maintain records by documenting problems, requests and questions, recommend modifications to procedures and update as required.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Service Centre projects.
- Organise individual workload to ensure quality, responsive and appropriate client services.
- Promote effective and efficient communication within the unit and work both autonomously and in a team environment to ensure that deadlines and commitments are met.
- Contribute to the development, implementation, maintenance and review of systems, policies, procedures and practices necessary for the efficient and effective administrative operations of the unit.
To succeed you will possess the following:
- Proven experience in service desk environments
- Current Windows (Client and Server) Operating Systems ( Windows 7/Server 2008 and newer)
- Microsoft client software support (Office Suite)
- Microsoft Windows Domain Support (Active Directory User & Computer management )
- Supporting users with BYO devices
- Servicenow as an ITSM Tool ( following ITIL methodology)
- Providing support for Apple MacOS and IOS
- Onsite Hardware Software Support
- Experience providing support within the education industry
To submit your application. Please follow the appropriate link below quoting 4A/19547. Your interest will be treated in the strictest confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTMultiple Solution Architect PositionsACT
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior API/Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- CCUNIX AdministratorACT
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Co-ordinatorNSW
- TPUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Big DataOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTC++/Python DeveloperVIC
- TPSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- TPProject Manager - Dynamics CRMQLD
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCChange Manager - Australian TelcoVIC