Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Senior Java Developer
This workforce management application will allow their users to bank and take extra leave outside of their current designated shift related leave. To facilitate this, major enhancements to this application id required
The expected enhancements involve implementing functionality that;
- Enables users to record their availability
- Enables Roster Officers to allocate users to vacant shifts
- Allows users to view their leave balances
- Applies business rules to ensure these processes comply with internal regulations.
- Provides management with access to reporting
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Implementing business requirements using Java technologies. Including Java 1.6 and Spring Framework.
- Implementing automated unit and functional tests in a test driven manner.
- Experience with collaborative approaches such as Behaviour Driven Development.
- Implementing of software code using common standards and patterns.
- Participate in review of colleagues code.
- Create and contribute to the development of supporting documentation and knowledge transfer to support teams
- Rapidly acquire working knowledge of customer's internal line-of-business systems
- Demonstrated high level experience of Agile methods
- Demonstrated experience working in a complex enterprise level software development environment
- Demonstrated experience with Java development technologies, especially Spring Projects, GWT, Oracle DB and ORM Frameworks
- Demonstrated experience working in test driven development
This team is in need of a couple of strong Java developers to help them deliver these enhancements by the end of June/18. There is a high possibility for this contract to be extended so if you are interested, click on APPLY NOW or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ref 4A/19575
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTMultiple Solution Architect PositionsACT
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior API/Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- CCUNIX AdministratorACT
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Co-ordinatorNSW
- TPUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Big DataOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTC++/Python DeveloperVIC
- TPSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- TPProject Manager - Dynamics CRMQLD
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCChange Manager - Australian TelcoVIC